My research involves IT Shared Services. Shared Services is a management concept which has been around since the late 80′s. Often when new articles and press releases come out they pop up on my radar.
I thought I’d share a few good ones that I have seen in the past few months:
- One of the Keynote‘s for Cutter’s IT Summit is based on IT shared services.
- CIO Magazine of Australia talks about how to avoid the pitfalls of Shared Services.
- A good list of benefits of IT shared services was presented by the Systems Engineering blog. It has a technical focus.
- Baseline Mag talks about P&G’s Shared services story.
In the general Shared Services area (not IT-specific):
- Scully and Levin say that Shared Services has seen more “implementations” in the past 2 years than in the prior 15.
- Accenture presented a fantastic slidedeck on Shared Services at the NY State Forum.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.